Learn English with El Chavo is a free online digital edutainment platform to learn English. The project will be launched in the United States and it presents a great opportunity for all English Language Learners that want to learn English.
The platform is completely free and will be available for tablets with mobile platforms (Android, IOS) and the web.
- Colors: Identify colors, characters and objects.
- Numbers: Identify numbers, numbers written with letters.
- Shapes: Identify shapes, circle, square, triangle, star
- Opposites: Identify opposites. Example: boy-girl. Happy-Sad.
- Body Parts: We will identify and name the different parts of the body. Ask your child to identify differences and similarities between him and his family members
- Clothes: We will review vocabulary, when each thing is used, and the relationship between clothes and the body.
- Seasons & Calendar: We will review months and link it to seasons and each month’s celebrations.
- Sports: We will help link sports images to its vocabulary.
- Family: We will identify each family member’s role so the child is able to learn more about his family’s history.
- Friends: We will talk about friends being an important part of life
- Food: We will work on our memory by linking foods and colors, we will also learn to differentiate healthy food from junk food.
- Restaurant: We will learn some of the items you can find in a restaurant.
- Transportation: We will memorize diffrent types of transportation.
- Community helpers: We will identify the roles of our community helpers and the tols they need to do their jobs.
- The city: We will link different places in the city to different images to practice what we learned through the video.
- Pets & Farm: We will identify different types of animals and their habitat.
- Jungle & Circus: We will identify animals from both the circus and the jungle and we will learn why they can't live in our homes as our pets.
- Ocean & Beach: We will identify different animals living in the ocean and some activities you can do when you're at the beach.
- Forest & Insects: We will learn some of the animals living in the forest.
- Animals: We will review some of the animals we have learned.
- Pronouns & Verbs: We will learn the differences between pronouns and verbs.